What are the symptoms of staph infection?

hello, i think that i have staph infection but hard to get diagnosed. is there any specialist in la whom I can get tested and treated, please advise. I'm depressed after reading all on line writings. it seems that the germ remains inside of body no matter what. is this a curable illness?

Thu, 13 Feb 2014
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Yes, staphylococcal infection can be cured by choosing proper antibiotics. Penicillin group of antibiotics definitely helps to prevent the multiplication of the cocci and helps to prevent symptoms caused by these bacteria.
Antibiotics in combination like amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium as got very effective action against this bacteria.
You can get the antibiotics by consulting your doctor and get a prescription for the treatment of the infection.
Thank you.