What are the symptoms of ring worm rash?

I noticed a place the size of a fifty cent piece on my arm that resembled a ring worm, however anti fungal drugs did not take it away and it has been there same size up until this week it became the size of a jar lid and was red and raised. I also had a small place on my side near my hip joint, on my wrist and in the crease of both my elbows. I thought excema, but now, just in the last couple days all spots have gotten as big as my hand and the skin is darkened. I now have a spot the size of a quarter on my rht breast and another under my left breast the size of my hand, all a weird darker color than my own skin.
Thu, 14 Jul 2016
The possible diagnosis of the condition based on the description of the lesions is tinea corporis which is a fungal infection characterised by multiple erythematous anular lesions with central clearing. The possible treatment option for you include topical antifungal cream like clotrimazole over the affected area. Oral antifungal tablets like Terbinafine or fluconazole can be used along with oral antihistamines like fexofenadine. Consult your dermatologist regarding the above mentioned therapy. Regards