What Are The Symptoms Of Pregnancy?

My 17 year old girlfriend is now 18 days late. We had sex the night she was due but only for a few minutes and stopped. I have never ejaculated with her before but this being our first time in a few months having sex and that it was unprotected i'm quite worried. Is it definitely pregnancy?
Wed, 10 Sep 2014
Hi, thanks for writing..I understand your concern..
Get a urine pregnancy test now. Presence of 2 dark lines indicates positive pregnancy. Is her periods regular? Even if you didn't ejaculate in her, even precum can cause pregnancy. Since you had sex on the day she was expecting her periods she was on her safe period. So there is less chance of pregnancy.. You can take emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hrs of unprotected intercourse.Always use an alternate contraceptive measure. Hope I have answered your queries.. Good day..