What are the symptoms of pregnancy?

Hi my baby going to be 5 months this month ,i use to have my period but it wasn t normal but i use to spot it but i had unprotected sex but my husband didn t cum in me but this month i don t see my period could i still get pregnant even when he didn t Cum in me please help
Fri, 23 Feb 2018
Hello there I have read through your question and understand your concern. If you are breastfeeding your child then you must be having lactational amenorrhea at present. It gives some protection against pregnancy. Moreover if your husband didn't come inside you as you have mentioned then the chances of pregnancy become even less. But if you are concerned about it then you can go for a Urine pregnancy test. I hope that answers your question. If you have any further questions please feel free to write. Thank you for choosing healthcare magic.