What are the symptoms of malabsorption?

I have had Gastric Bypass Surgery. Recently I found out I an very anemic. Had a Colonoscopy & Endoscopy and everything seemed to be ok. Now the DR. is suggesting I might have malabsorption. My feet are completely numb and I have constant diarrhea. With these symptoms, would you suggest this is a malabsorption problem? What is the proper diet for this condition?
Barbara Merchant at " YYYY@YYYY " is my e-mail address
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Malobsorption syndrome may present with anemia due to iron and B12 deficiency, hypoglycemia, weight loss, decreased appetite, bloating of stomach and prone to repeated infections. It is tested by stool fecal fat , stools chymotrypsin level, signs of vitamin deficiencies etc. Please consult your gastroentrologist he may investigate and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.