What are the symptoms of levothyroxine?

I am 41 years of i ve been on levothyroxine since i was 17 a doctor told me my thyroid is like it s not there anymore so it was reduced to 0.075mg from150mg i haven t had meds since april due to no insurance what happen to what are the symptoms and what i buy to help me?
Wed, 5 Feb 2014
You can not stop taking medicine for thyroid.
After improvement in condition you have to tapper the dose and gradually go for maintenance dose.
Go for regular check up for TSH and change the dose accordingly, preferably after consulting your doctor.
If you get thyroid symptoms like putting weight, tiredness, lethargy, dry skin, anemia, B12 deficiency and then it seems that you require evaluation of your case.
Ok and take care.