What are the symptoms of having a staph infection?

A few months ago I had what I believe was a boil on my butt cheeck. After I finally got rid of it a few weeks later I got a redline up my buttcrack and irritation up buttcrack and near anus. I have gone to drs and tried fungal medication, steroids and nothing is helping. Can it be a staph infection?? I m so frustreated. I m losing my mind. Thank uou
Wed, 7 Jan 2015
Good day and thanks for your question. Please do not loose your mind. It can be very frustrating after using many drugs and the problem still persists. I will advice you go for tests. How old are you? Are you diabetic? See your doctor to know your blood sugar level. I don't think its a staph infection cos staph infection could be more worse than what you are describing here. Am suggesting you still go back to your doctor and let them examine it well for you.
Hope it helps. Thank you.