What are the symptoms of early pregnancy?

hello! I think I'm pregnant. The pregnancy test showed 2 lines. After a week or so since the day I was expecting my period my back started hurting when I move. I want to know if this is normal during pregnancy and what the reason might be for it to hurt.

I also have the symptoms - I have headaches, sometimes temperature. I easily get emotional. Breast got extremely sensitive and I feel pain. But I don't have nausea. I think I'm on 5th week now and i read somewhere that nausea's got to be the first sign too. Is this so?
Tue, 8 Dec 2015
No everybody doesn't have nusea. These are signs of pregnancy except backache. If pain is severe then get yourself check by orthopaedics. otherwise take rest for few days and avoid exertion.