What are the symptoms of dengue recurrence?

Mary Joy age 23 of Mindanao, Philippines, was hospitalized with Dengue Fever last year, and it remitted. Now she complains of constant or periodic stomach-aches, headaches, possibly blurred vision. Are these symptoms a Dengue recurrence or after-effect ? (Signed: Mark Adelson, B.A., Florida)
Tue, 1 Jul 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that this may not be dengue fever but could be functional condition which some time mimic some kind of infection and this is noting to worry about this, this is not the dengue fever, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.