Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
I also think that you are having costochondritis
It is inflammation of costal (rib) cartilage
Due to this there is swelling, tenderness (soreness), weakness, tiredness
etc are seen.
So you are mostly having costochondritis.
Follow these steps for better symptomatic relief in costochondritis.
1. Avoid movements causing pain.
2. Avoid heavyweight lifting and strenuous exercise.
3. Avoid bad postures in sleep.
4. Take painkiller and anti inflammatory drugs.
5. Apply warm water pad on affected areas.
6. Sit with proper back and chest support.
Don't worry, you will be alright with all these.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.