What are the symptoms of constipation and how is it treated ?

Hi, I’m 28 Female.... I been having these backaches (mid back, towards the sides) the pain comes and goes. Some days are fine and others just an irritating ache. Also, this past week I’ve been constipated, only being able to poop a very small amount. Then today, I had a regular movement. Well, I went a few times… My last poop was small but felt like diarrhea , when I wiped my bum I noticed that it was blood . I looked in the toilet and noticed that there was a glob of blood (not poop). It wasn’t like a deep red blood, like if u get a cut or something, It was like a bright red. My stomach still aches and I feel a bit nauseous. Not to mention my stomach is constantly growling . And aches in my back are back. Please Help. Any ideas what may be the cause.
Mon, 16 Jan 2012