What are the symptoms of cellulitis in the eye?

My 6 yr old grandson had pink eye last week, he was given a cream to put in his eye & it went away almost immediately. My 10 month old grandaughter has the same symptoms and she is being told it is cellulitis in the eye. She was also given an antibiotic which was started today. My question is, how can we be sure it is cellulitis in the eye, they told my daughter her son had it and he didn t.
Mon, 15 Sep 2014
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
cellulitis can effect face eyelid. it can be pink eye. it is contagious. it will respond to antibiotic drop and ointment. maintain hygiene and sanitation clean the eye with sterile swab. isolation have to be done. it will be controlled this way.