What are the symptoms of borderline personality disorder?

Hi my Name is Dillön I’m a Male and I’ve been having more and more intense emotions and negative thoughts and impulse to act on my suicidal urges lately , I can’t take it anymore I’m hopeless and empty I keep screwing relationships up I miss my friend but I left him and he won’t take me back :(( I’m scared of people abandoning me it’s my biggest biggest fear which is causing this emotional pain for me , I’ve been like this for years and I self harm nearly everyday to cope with my intense emotions :(( do you think I may have traits of Bonderline personality? I also get very attached to people very easily but I end up thinking they will leave me and then it gets castrophesing
Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The symptoms explained in your query are cladssically persent in borderline personality disorder. Although this is possible that you narrated these symptoms after going through the online literature for borderline personality disorder.

If the above narration is not influenced by the online information there is no doubt that you are suffering with borderline personality disorder for which formal diagnosis can be received after consulting a psychiatrist in person.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.