What are the symptoms of a heart attack?

Is this considered a heart attack symptom:: sharp and sudden pain on right side of upper back, just above shoulder blade, sweating, blood pressure raised. Pain subsided after lying down for about 30 minutes with ice pack. Seemed to have migrated somewhat to right side of chest and felt like heartburn. Several hours later all symptoms gone.
Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

left side chest pain which is severe and sudden in onset, ghabharaman, perspiration, referred pain to shoulder are the symptoms of heart attack, symptoms are vary from person to person you can take paracetamol stat. Consult the cardiologist if same problem 2D echo and ECG is helpful for diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.