Hello dear , hi
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* The mentioned lump seems to be in relation with skin , subcutaneous
tissue lesion which may be infected sebaceous cyst
or other .
* Needs confirmation with the examination by Consultant surgeon , ultrasound
evaluation of that part .
* Symptoms of TB varies according to the site of involvement , but in
- loss of appetite
- low grade evening rise fever
- weight loss
- abdominal , pulmonary or other systemic symptoms according to the
type of TB
Hope this clears your query .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Regards dear take care .