What are the symptoms of TB?

I am 27 female. I have been working in printing chemical invironment for 7 years. I have to work from home because I have so much pain in my lungs when I go to work and now if I am around any chemicals at all, air freshiner etc. Tonight I was having severe pain on my outer right chest wall where it normally hurts and I noticed a large mass that is very very tender to pain. I have been to many doctors about the throat and lung pain and no one seems to be able to help. Pulmonary tests show good results. I am in desperate need of some guidance of even what type of doctor shoudl I see. Cancer? TB? I am very scared and worried that I will be in trouble before I can find a doctor to help me.
Tue, 14 Nov 2017
Hello dear , hi

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .

* The mentioned lump seems to be in relation with skin , subcutaneous
tissue lesion which may be infected sebaceous cyst or other .

* Needs confirmation with the examination by Consultant surgeon ,
ultrasound evaluation of that part .

* Symptoms of TB varies according to the site of involvement , but in
general ,
- loss of appetite
- low grade evening rise fever
- weight loss
- cachexia
- abdominal , pulmonary or other systemic symptoms according to the
type of TB

Hope this clears your query .

Wishing you fine recovery .
Regards dear take care .