Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What are the symptoms of STD and how does one know when to get tested ?

Hello!! Firstly apologize me for my bad English as I am from Asia and not a master in English and posting unanswered questions again and again but really I am too much depressed and tensed so want your suggestion madly...and I want to tell you that you have a great sense of humour, I enjoy it very much and will surely donate for Your great cause and noble mission.   So here is my problem. I lost my virginity I mean I had sex with an unknown girl 9 to 10 months ago WITH HAVING CONDOM and doing only penile- vaginal sex oral or anal, just penile-vaginal, but then I had headache after 3-4 days which got cured after 1-2 weeks as I took medicine from a general physician though and then I had pain in my lower throat after like 2-3 months later, but it cured very soon like in 3-4 days....But also I used to had very little pee drops or water drops on my penis tip but no pain (may be this is the result of excessive masturbation, as I masturbate average 2 times daily )...and little anus itching after many days...all of them happened one by one ..I didn’t test for any STDS. All of this symptoms got cured but sometimes I think that those were STD symptoms including HIV ...but I don’t know much about these, so please please please help me out...and tell me were those STD symptoms? Should I get tested?? And if yes, which STDs should I get tested? Please doctor need your help urgently am suffering from depression for these STDs...Please suggest me what should I do! Please help me :( do you think that i am worrying too much??!!!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
As you had sex using condom and did not have contact with that lady , there are very less chances of any STD.These symptoms are vague .You need to be examined by a Doctor.
I advise you to visit your Physician to get examined and see if any underlying disease.You should also visit Dermatologist.
Hope I answered your question.If you need more information feel free to mail me.
Take care
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor