What are the symptoms of FAS/FAE person?

It was recently pointed out to me, by my Therapist PsyD that it is likely that I was born with FAS mother is a heavy alcoholic. I do have some of the physical characteristics of FAS such as, short stature, upturned nose, small eyes, droopy upper eyelids, thin upper lip, flat philtrum. I was also born 2 months premature and failed to thrive after I was born. I went from about 4LBS down to under 2LBS after I was born. I was slower to develop and have had difficulty with hand-eye coordination. I had trouble concentrating during school and have dyslexia. I am now 37yoa and wondering if I should persue this further with a medical team. I have read that some people with FAS have an altered corpus callosum that would show on a brain MRI. I have also read that there is an increased risk of heart and kidney defects associated with FAS.
Which type of doctor or specialist should I consult? Are there any other tests that would help me determine if I do have FASD/FAE? Is there any other suggestions you could offer on what I should do?

Mon, 30 Sep 2019