What are the symptoms of AIDS?

I am very scared, I had a drunken one night stand on holidays at the start of July and upon observation in the following weeks I noticed two blister like things in my pubic region around my pubic hair. One is small, I'm not sure what to call it, it is very very soft and more like an indentation into my skin. The other is larger, deep purple and also very very very soft, slightly like an indentation into my skin. They've been here since July. I've also experieced severe vaginal dryness which is very unusual for me. Can you please help me? Should I be very worried? Could this be herpes/HPV/AIDS, etc?
Also, I am 18 and a student. I paid the little money I had to see a doctor who barely glanced at one, did not listen to my concerns and prescribed me Fucidin H cream without even explaining why. Can you please help me, I cannot afford to get tested at the moment.
Wed, 28 May 2014