Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

What are the symptoms indicative of CT scan to be done after falling head first ?

When to go for a scanning after head injury of a child? Abhay 8years boy got a fall from a height of 6ft backward. He got hurt on back of head and on the backbone. After half an hour he is all right. Now he is attending school, playing with friends. He also eats properly. Now he is not having pain anywhere. From sunday evening till now, we are not seeing any defective behaviour. What is the symptom to get him for a CT scan , if it is required?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
As he is attending school ,playing with friends ,don`t have any sign & symptoms ,so there is no need as well as indication for CT stop worrying,and let him enjoy life.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor