What are the symptoms for low wbc and enlarged liver?

what are the symptoms for low wbc and enlarged liver?
Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Hi
Welcome to healthcare magic
Low WBC count mostly seen in Many kind of infection like viral fever, typhoid , vitamins deficiency , anticancer drug and many more and all condition are associated with some kind of liver enlargement .Seek prompt medical care if you have a low WBC count and have signs of an infection, such as a fever, swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, or skin lesions.
Thanks
Dr. RANJITHA's  Response
hi welcome to HCM.low WBC and liver enlargement seen in case of infection affecting liver like typhoid.so get it treated as early as possible by consulting your consultant ok,have a speedy recovery
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hello
Welcome to health care magic
low WBC count is seen in some kind of infection ,most common being typhoid disease.Liver can be enlarged due to many causes .Get ultrasound done to find the cause.& get it treated.
Wish you speedy recovery
Disclaimer