What are the signs of multiple personality disorder?

Is the a form of Multiple Personality Disorder or a new DID entirely?
I'm going to have to ask you to take me seriously and believe everything i say. I'm Have you ever heard of a case of Multiple Personality Disorder where the person has NO HOST personality, only the alters???
I go by Silas, I'm the most intellectual of the alters. There are 9 of us total. Me, Sasha, Gabriel, Lily, Melody, Rose, Fang, Serah, and Shadow. They are all essentially their own people, with thier own memories and traits.
The "us" is a 14 year old female, but, for example I ,Silas, am a 17 year old male.

Is this a diagnosed disorder, or are we in new territory????

Mon, 2 Apr 2018