What are the signs of a heart attack?

I have been diagnosed with Polycythemia Vera, heart failure, and a left bundle branch block, I have been in and out of the hospital E.R., they say its a chest wall? I don t know what that is, and I have had 4 heart attacks this year already, and my EF is 40%, I am having chest discomfort again now but not sure how to tell the difference between a heart attack and a chest wall? Can you help me understand?
Thu, 29 Jun 2017
Pain of heart attock is very sever rediate to left side neck and shouldrr and left side of arm also with swetin g