What are the signs and symptoms of rectal prolapse?

I hope so... I'm looking for the symptoms of a rectal hernia. I either have extreme diarrhea or constipation for a long time I believe the diareah come from my bowels not moving like a blockage. I thought a hemmoroid, but its about the size of a golf ball
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. External hemorrhoids or rectal prolapse may aggravated during defecation time. Hemorrhoids also may reach up to onion size. Eat high fibre diet, avoid spicy food and alcohol. If symptoms not improved please consult your surgeon he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu 's  Response

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Avoid spicy food and alcohol avoid smoking and caffeine drinks. Avoid stressing during defecation. Take high fibre diet and regular exercise. Please consult your surgeon he will examine and treat you accordingly.