What are the side effects of taking a overdose of paracetamol?

I have overdosed on paracetamol over the last 5 days as follows: Day 1 - 24 x 500mg Day 2 - 16 x 500mg Day 3 none Day 4 - 8 x 500mg Day 5 - 20 x 500mg As stupid as this was and without comment on my psychological being (im dealing with that), should I go to the doctors or is the damage now done and is it too late to fix any problems from now? Its been 12 hours since the last intake and for the first time, I was sick 8 hours afterwards. Now got chest pains, stomach ache and right side pain below ribs.
Tue, 30 Apr 2019