What are the side effects of taking Synthroid, Rabeprazole, Ramipril and Zoplicone?

These are the medications I am taking at the present time and i would like to know the side effects of them . Medications Synthroid - 112 ug - 1 daily Rabeprazole - 10 mg - 2 morning & evening, Ramipril - 5mg -1 in morning & 1 at bedtime Zoplicone 7.5 mg - I mostly take half a pill i have sleep apnea and use a CPAP machine Most mornings I wake up with a headache and am tired modest the day. have difficulty thinking - very foggy! I am 74 and weigh 110 ponds.
Mon, 28 Jan 2019