What are the side effects of taking Musli power extra?

Hi I am from india aged 43 , presenly lworking in Uae, planning to go one month vacation .I am using everyday onevtablet name Divaa OD 500mg, for depression and also using inhaler for breathing problem.Is it ok for me to take Musli power Xtra, any side effects.....or And also I want to know the dose and from now I can start or vacation going time...Is it Boost my sexual ability etc. Awaiting ur reply Thanks
Mon, 20 Feb 2017
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
youhave to continue the treatment. can take muesli or any food supliment. can take balanced diet and go for gym workout and regular morning walk.take fresh fruits and vegetable daily consult psychiatrist at India.your life style change is requered.