What are the side effects of taking Allfen and Rabesec during pregnancy?

I have undergone dental treatments like root canal a month back and took these medications for 3 days 2 tablets a day. I am 3-4 weeks pregnant . Will the below medication taken that time can effect my pregnancy?? -- Zylobact -cv 625 mg -- Allfen -sp -- Rabesec - DSR -- Wysolene - 5mg Thank you!
Wed, 15 May 2019
Pulmonologist 's  Response

According to history, you provide you can safely take them even if you are pregnant but only if your doctor has prescribed them for you. Usually, they are safe for up to one week.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Jnikolla, Pulmonologist