What are the side effects of rituximab for pemphigus vulgaris?

Hi, I am not very satisfied with the answer.Appreciate if I can get answer from Dr.Kakkar who actually answered many questions. I would like to know from Dr.Kakkar about this Rituximab treatment.How successful it is for Pemphigus vulguris? If you compare DCP vs Rituximab which one you suggest?What are the side effects of Rituximab.I need to take a very quick call on these treatments.Looking for a detailed answer. Please help me Dr. Kakkar.
Thu, 2 May 2019