What are the side effects of retroperitoneal fibrosis?

im 39 years and have been dignoised with retroperitioneal fibrois.im not well and still there doing nothing about it.what should i do.my symptons are lower back pain.dizziness and nausa.high blood pressure and body goes numb.but when i start drinking fluids i start to function again
Wed, 9 Dec 2015
Cardiologist 's  Response
And Thank you for asking me this question usually that is no specific treatment for it that a certain medications that can cause it or worsen it and if they should be avoided like some medications for cancer are medications for migraine but again there is no specific treatment and only general measures can be given