What are the side effects of noriday?

Hi, I am 23yrs old and recently started taking the pill after a long break from birth control. I ve been taking noriday for around 6 weeks and in the last two weeks my breasts have become very tender. In the last week I have had period pains which I suffer with anyway however they feel worse then normal and my period is not very heavy to say I m havin so much pain it s appearing as brown discharge. Is this a common side affect of noriday or is there a possibility I could be pregnant?
Sat, 26 Jun 2021

It could be either. I recommend going to your doctor, get a pregnancy test, and if that is negative, discuss whether you should try another couple of months with this dosage or try a different birth control pill.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Gerald Lee, Internal Medicine Specialist