What are the side effects of marijuana?

hi, so I am 23 years old and i live in california. since marijuana is legalized here i thought that i would take a couple puffs, so i was wondering is it gonna go in my blood?? and if i go for a job interview later on can this affect the result if they make me pee in a cup
Wed, 3 Dec 2014
Hello
welcome to Healthcare Magic.
It can be detected by blood or urine test.
Urine test is more preferable and gives accurate results.
If single use, it clears of from blood within 1 day and in urine can be detected up to a week.
If chronic person, in urine up to 3 months can be detected and from blood up to 7 days.
So if after 7 days, then don't worry. Blood test will be negative.
But in urine , it is long time detected.
Take care...