• question-icon

What are the side effects of birth control pills?

hi, i have unprotected sex then i start taking perle i never miss a day but i don t take the pills on time however sometime i feel bad like i want to vomit my period came but its very light its the first time my period came like this i am wondering if its the pill cause my period to be like this or i might be pregnant.. after the bleeding stop how long should i wait to take a pregnancy test to make sure?
Tue, 22 Nov 2016
You may take a morning pregnancy test even tomorrow.
It may be possible you are not pregnant.
I would suggest a complete blood test and please upload the reports so that i can guide you further.