What are the side effects of alphadopa, ecosprin and clexane during pregnancy?

My wife is 26 years old and she had been diagonised with SLE nephritis 8 years back. At present she is pregnant 12 weeks, we would like to continue with the child, we already had one aborption and we do not want to loose this child. At present we are consulting Doctors and they have recommended the following medicines to be taken daily ALPHADOPA (METHYLDOPA TABLETS) ;500MG, ECOSPRIN -75MG (ASPIRIN DELAYED RELEASE TABLETS USP ) CLEXANE - 0.4ML, IRON AND CALCIUM TABLETS. Doctor I would like to know the side effects of these medicines and the chances of having a normal baby.
Wed, 30 Jun 2021

Methyldopa is for blood pressure, and is safe in pregnancy. Low dose Aspirin and Clexane are both to prevent blood clots, and are also thought to be safe in pregnancy. It is healthy and appropriate to continue the iron and calcium tablets during pregnancy too.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Gerald Lee, Internal Medicine Specialist