What are the side effects of a prolonged use of lobazam?

i have epilepsy problem amd i am taking tegrital cr400 and lobazam 5 for the past 1 year....nw my engagement is fixed..is there any problem affect my body in future by using this medicine..iam 22years my weight is 58kg...what are the side effects of the tablet..
Wed, 20 Nov 2019
Diabetologist 's  Response
Tegretol (carbamazepine) and lobazam (clobazam) are antiepileptic medications. Almost all antiepileptic medications have some sort of adverse effects. But does not necessarily mean it will occur in all of them. The primary aim is to control epilepsy events (very important). I would suggest you to take the medications to avoid any epileptic episode. Have a regular follow up with your consultant and reduce/stop the dose only if the consultant advices you to. With regrading side effects, it would be helpful if you let us know if you are concerned about any specific issue. Thanks and all the best for your married life.