What are the side effects of Tugain?

Hi sir, my name is phani Kumar ,my age is 25.I am suffering with hyper tension for that I am using medicines. So. I have the hair falling also from 4 years , my hair is very thin and I am using tugain 5 oil. So, this tugain oil gives any side effects for me .I want to know about this
Thu, 25 Aug 2016
Tugain contains minoxidil which is recommended for treatment of hair fall (male pattern baldness). It promotes hair growth but effect is seen after 4 - 6 months of use. It common side effects are burning or irritation of the eye, itching, redness or irritation at the treated area and unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body. Previously minoxidil was used to hypertension also. But due to availability of better anti – hypertensives, it is not used as anti – hypertensive now a days
Advice
1.     Tugain 5% gel – apply locally in scalp1 mL twice daily for 4 months
2.     Capsule Revital – 1 capsule per oral daily for 2 months
3.     Continue anti – hypertensive as suggested
4.     High protein and vitamin rich diet such as eggs, meat, vegetables, cheese etc
Thanks