What are the side effects of Ramipril?

Hi.i am taking ramipril for the least one year..and i have hacking cough.unable to breathe bringing white froth from my mouth and nose...headaches...purple spot on my arm and legs....weakness.sore throat.......decreased urine output when urinating..loss of appetite.nausea and stomach pain..if this is because of ramipril .can i stop this .....i am really v sick
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Some side effects of ramipril are:
-dizziness or faintness due to low blood pressure.
-cough.
-dizziness.
-chest pain.
-nausea,vomiting.
-weakness or tiredness.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.