What are the side effects of Lexapro?

HI, I started taking Lexapro 8 weeks ago. I just increased dose from 10mg to 15mg. I am definitely more anxious than usual. Will that go away? I have been on 15 for 1 week. He also suggested taking clonapin or zanax to ease the anxiety bu I was confused by that. Thank you
Mon, 1 Aug 2016
Hi dear Both Lexapro and clonazapine are prescribed in combination for anxiety and depression disorder. so please follow your doctor's advise and continue without any worries. you may develop few side effect like dizziness,insomnia,fatigue..but its a part of the treatment
Hope this will help you,
Thanks and regards
Dr Sohil Takodara