• question-icon

What are the side effects of L-Montus?

Hi Good day to you, My name is Moses Would like to ask you that will there be any affect of long term taking L-montus, which is anti-allergy pill? Coz I m having allergic to some kind of seafoods and even I avoid them, rashness is still happen. Thatswhy I take L-montus and now I reduce to every alternate day. How should I recover from this case? Its been for almost a year. Thanks
Tue, 30 Jan 2018
Hello there I have read through your question and would like to tell you that L months contains levocetrizine and Montelukast which is relatively a safe preparation and does not cause any side effects on long term use. But it's effect have to be reviewed if patient is suffering from any heart, liver or kidney disease. It seems you are allergic to sea food therefore you should avoid it. You can also get a patch test done to determine whether you are allergic to other food s which you can avoid. I hope that answers your question. If you have any further questions please feel free to write. Thank you for choosing healthcare magic.