What are the side effects for taking viagra?

Hello Doctor

I am 42 years old, 190 cm height, 85 kg weight, and married. I have one testicle (left one, on my left hand), when I was a baby the right one went up because I was crying too much, and when I became 17 old I had a surgical operation to return it back. Later and after one year the right testicle disappeared.

I used to masturbate since I was 16 old every couple day and sometimes every day and till this moment. When I see blue movies, a little crystal color liquid like water come out from my penis, I know it is not a sperm. Is that normal? how can I stop that?

During sex I have good erection but I reach orgasm after few minutes of penetration. Sometimes I lose my erection and getting it back again. I took some herbal drugs to improve my Libido, beside, two days ago I tried Viagra 50 mg pill, I got harder erection and with using a cream to delay ejaculation, I got sex with penetration for longer time, it was a good experience. I don't know if is wrong to use Viagra? and if this will affect on my sexual health in the future or not? If there is no problem with the Viagra, how many times per week I can take it safely?

I am a healthy man and don’t suffer from any diseases. My blood pressure is 105/65, and my blood sugar is normal. I am practicing sport.

One month ago I did what they call it “Fertility Test” with the following results;

FSH = 18.3 mIU/ml

LH = 22.2 mIU/ml

Prolactin = 9.9 ng/ml

I need your answer, advice, and comments on the test results showed up.

Mon, 4 Nov 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

You can take PDE5 inhibitor (Viagra) when you have erectile dysfunction. If you use it regularly, you can be pushed to a situation where you need tablet for sustaining normal erection. Common side effects are headache and blurring of vision for few.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist