What are the risks of a diabetic person undergoing bypass surgery?

Hi, Good afternoon. I m looking for a cardilogists advice on my uncle s issue. He s having a diabetes & just few days back he started having a sudden chest-pain. Upon consulting a cardiologist, it s been advised to go through a bypass surgery. Will there be any risks of going through this surgery while he s suffering from diabetes also? Also, if possible, please let me know the doctor to be consulted in Baroda for this matter. Please guide me... Many Thanks, Nilang
Tue, 26 Mar 2019