• question-icon

What are the ridges equally distributed around the connecting tissue on penis?

i have these ridges equally distributed around the connecting tissue between the corpus spongiosum and the glands of the penis, I have had them for years but have never had them checked out. What are they and can they affect my health in anyway? I am 27, 6ft tall, 178 lbs with a clean medical history.
Tue, 20 Nov 2018
Psychologist 's  Response

Those are the ridges that provide elasticity and flexibility to the foreskin of your penis when the foreskin moves forward and back. There is nothing to worry.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. K. V. Anand,
Psychologist