What are the reasons for total sexual discharge ?

i have totally sexual dischaging
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Dear Kumar,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Are you suffering from Night Emmission / Pre Mature Ejaculation?

Kindly ask a clear question

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

23 year old man, and I have never had an orgasm from sexual intercourse. Is there a problem with my penis? I don t know if there s a problem with my penis, or if it s just that every woman I ve had intercourse with has a loose vagina, or if it s that I have a small penis which therefore does not allow me to feel enough friction on my penis while having intercourse. I have had a total of 11 sexual encounters and I have not had a single orgasm from sexual intercourse. The only orgasms I get come from receiving handjobs, or blowjobs. I don t have any problem getting an orgasm when I masturbate. Normally the woman I m with gets tired after about 30 mins, and starts bugging me to get off her because I haven t orgasmed yet. So what do you think, do I have a problem with my penis? Or should I just relax?

in my childhood , usually i mastuburate everyday. so when i was 14 , i start to eject sperm during night.then my penis became very sensitive means when i see some erotic movies my penis start to leak sperm ... doc what is the reason for this? is any solution? is it affect my sex life with my wife after my marriage?

Hi I had sex with my husband new years eve and I instantly had lots of mucus with streaks of blood in it. The problem is that it has been going on for 3 weeks now and hasn t stopped. I am on the Mirena and have been for over a year with no problems. I can t get into my Dr till February 1st for insurance reasons. Should I be worried???