What are the real ingredient in cigarettes?

I want to know because these commercials I see don t make any sense to me.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Lips and hooves. Just like hot-dogs.

Ive had dreams that i feel and one night i had a dream that someone was cutting me on the shoulder and when i woke up i had real cuts on my shoulder. what should i do?

Hello, Is taking generic of Keppra ok rather then taking the real brand of Keppra? Seems like I have to keep increasing the generic med. what does the brand name have in it that the generic doesn t have. Perhaps the ingredients of the generic that are missing is what I need? Problem is the real brand is so expensive.

Hi, I was a nurse and was assaulted by a patient. I m permananly out of work, however that s not why I m on the computer. A very good friend of mine was put on a drug -Novo-gesic, forte. I know what it all means; I just want to know what the ingredients are... I worry about her. This question is for my info only. That you