• question-icon

What are the rashes on the face spreading to the neck after miscarriage?

My daughter had a miscarriage she is 23. For approx 6 months after this she has had a terrible acne type rash on her face and now just spread to her neck. She has been many times to doctors and specialists but nothing is helping. It was suggested recently that she may have something still inside her that has not come away during miscarriage and the d and c missed. Please note the spots are very bad and look like they may scar.
Wed, 20 Nov 2019
I have gone through your query and would recommend her to take capsule doxycycline 100 mg once daily and appears benzoyl peroxide 2.5 percent gel on the bumps twice daily along with application of a broad spectrum sunscreen gel on the entire face during the day time.