Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

What are the problems when B negative blood group women marry a o positive blood group men ?

is o positive male b negative female compatible for marriage and to have children I am o + but my wife is B -, what would be the effect of this on child birth , now my wife is 3 and half months pragnent.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1232
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
with the invention of Anti -D injection & its free should not be much concerned .Only go ICT as advised by gynec.
Wish you good health
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Now we have injections which are given to have a safe childbirth.There is nothing to worry. Just tell your gynaecologist to regularly monitor her ICT and an injection is given after delivery to protect other children conceived in future.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor