Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What are the problems may occur due to excessive masturbation?

when is excessive masterbation a problem a woman should be treated for? If a 40-year-old, healthy woman has a 20+ year history of daily masterbation, multiple times, to the point of ejaculation, would it be considered a problem? She tends to abstain from sex with others because of a desire for high-risk sex, choosing instead to engage in masterbatory fantasies that many would consider deviant and disturbing. She does not think her frequent masterbation (0.5-4 hours per day) is a problem...does the medical establishment ?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  608
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

4 to 5 hours of masterbation per day is definitely not healthy and needs to be stopped. Please meet a psychiatrist. It is a good thing that you are not employing in unsafe sex.
Increased sexual drive is sometimes seen in depression and some other psychological disorders, Post traumatic stress
Have a healthy living
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor