Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

What are the problems associated when one does not have any testicles?

Hi there, I would like to know what are problems associated when one does not have any testicles. I had recently gone to an adoption agency and one of the child there was born without any testicles and he is two years old now. I was wondering what are the problems that he might face due to this. Would much appreciate some help with this topic. Thanks Thomas
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic.
the condition is known as cryptorchid.
the child should be examined by urosurgeon and should be under treatment that will need operation to bring the testes in normal position .
you may please discuss with surgeon regarding it .
the type operation will depend on the position of testes .
It will be best for the child to be treated early to prevent complications related to undescened testes.
the adoption center should be informed about it for the child's normal life
Answered: Fri, 17 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor