What are the pregnancy risks after undergoing three abortions ? Is it safe to use birth control pills like ipill after three abortions ?

Hello Doctor , I am 25 years old female and married for 3 years now. I had abortion thrice with mutual consent of my partner. It happened as protection failed and also due to our negligence. We may plan for a Baby after 2 years but my worry is that when I really want to have baby, it should not affect the fetus due to my past abortions. Now my partner uses protection most of the times and some times I intake I-Pill, I want to know if it is safe to intake knowing my past and I even experience backache most often..... Will all this factor affect my future pregnancy or the fetus..... What precautionary measures should I take???? Thank you in advance, Stephanie.
Sun, 29 Jan 2012