What are the possible treatments for hypertension?

name :sheetal c kudale,pune.
hypertention since 6 yrs.,no diabeties
no urinary complaints,BP still 110/70-100/80
USG+Dopper:RK 8.7,LK 9,there is evidance of bialateral chronic renal parencymal disease
(17/11/11)Renal biopsy:coarsely granular mesangial IGa (+++),IGM(+),&faint C3 in mesangium.IGM is negative.
(25/11/11)uear:225.0,creat:4.3,sodium:129,potassium:3.8,chlorides:94,uric acid:7.6
Biopsy report:-show cores of renal tissue with 2 glomeruli of which 1 is globally sclerosed. The remaining shows matrix expansion & mild thickening of capillary wall. there are mild to moderate interstitial of lymphocytes. plasma cell,mild tubular atrophy & mild fibrosis. there is arteriosclerosis & hyaline arteriolosclerosis.
Thu, 9 Jun 2016