What are the possible treatments for cervical herniated discs?

I have been diagnosed with cervical herniated discs and permanent nerve damage. I have been seeing a Pain Management doctor who has been giving me cervical and cervical joint injections with out much prevail. I am taking medications also. I am scheduled to get 3 more joint injections and if there is no positive outcome, he stated there was nothing left for him to try. Ablations would not be warrented. The concern when I saw a surgeon is that my discs are pressed up against my spinal cord causing impingement in some areas. Removal of the discs are too risky. Any suggestions? DELETE! WHAT A SCAM TO HAVE TO PAY AFTER I GAVE YOU INFORMATION! WILL BE REPORTED!
Tue, 1 Oct 2019